Scents of the Destination
Our strongest memories can be triggered by fragrances. Vacation destinations can have a distinct blend of scents, from a grassy savannah to a breezy beach, from your favorite attractions to the resort lobby. Here are a few of our offerings:
- Safari: Immerse yourself in the wilderness with a fragrance that combines the fresh, earthy grass of the savannah with the refreshing oasis of a watering hole.
- Passage: Take flight with a sun-kissed breeze carries the sweet tang of Sicilian orange and the delicate allure of star jasmine over a tranquil ocean, while the grounding notes of white cedar and musk linger in the air, creating a harmonious and refreshing fragrance that evokes the beauty of a luminescent paradise.
- Resort Magic: A popular scent in resort lobbies, fresh dew drops and sunny citrus tones add sparkle to this green blend. Sweet clover blends with botanical leafy notes as they lead to a sweet base of clear musk.
- Port of New Orleans: When traveling along the riverside, indulge your senses with a sumptuous blend of soothing cotton blossom and zesty lemon that gently transitions into a heart of fresh, crisp linen. Infused with base notes of delicate powder, warm sandalwood, and hints of violet.
- Mermaid: Go under the sea with a luxurious and captivating blend of oceanic and earthy notes designed to transport you to a world of aquatic wonder. Infused with the essence of ozone, wood, violet, cotton blossom, and musk.