Beauty of a Rose Cupcake Bath Bomb
Treat yourself with a beautiful soap rose atop a Bounce Back muscle recovery cupcake.
The Bounce Back Collection is designed for easing your muscles post-workout.
For optimal results, drop one bath bomb in your tub, and soak for 15 to 20 minutes. These bath bombs activate in both hot and cold water.
Each fizzy includes:
- Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom salts) - used by many athletes as a soak to soothe sore muscles, assisting in recovery.
- Bentonite Clay - a natural detoxifier, bath soaks draw toxins out through the skin.
- Coconut oil - moisturizes the skin and is a natural antioxidant
The OG Muscle Recovery formula also includes:
- Orange oil - reduces muscular spasms
- Wintergreen oil - promotes circulation
- Peppermint oil - alleviates muscle aches
- Eucalyptus oil - a natural anti-inflammatory
- Camphor oil - relieves cramping; natural analgesic
Bath bomb ingredients: sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, magnesium sulfate, bentonite clay, cornstarch, coconut oil, mango oil, isopropyl alcohol, sweet orange essential oil, wintergreen essential oil, peppermint essential oil, eucalyptus essential oil, camphor essential oil, and polysorbate 80.
Warning: Natural butters and oils will create a slippery surface. Use caution when entering and exiting the tub. Keep out of reach of children.
Soap ingredients: Ingredients: Aqua, Sorbitol, Sodium Stearate, Sucrose, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Laurate, Glycerin, Sodium Myristate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Titanium Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Fragrance Oil, Mica.
Royal icing contains egg whites.
Please note: each cupcake is hand decorated and will vary in color/design. Bath products may contain mica, glitter, and/or sprinkles. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.